Friday, January 30, 2009

The start

Here I am, sitting by my computer, doing something I never thought I would do. Actually I went as far as declaring how idiotic these things are. Blogs. Who really needs some guy ranting how his wife dumped him for a lesbian truckdriver? Who wants to read about how my cat just pooped on the floor?
I don't have a cat (stupid creatures that only freaky ladies in pajamas worship), but I think message of this statement was pretty clear. Blogs are stupid waste of time.

But since I did start one, I better try to make it the best one I can. Hopefully people will eventually catch up and tell me how wrongly I'm doing the entire thing.


Basically what I have in my little mind is listing all sorts of stuff, reviewing movies, bands, albums, games, sports. Mostly guy stuff. And girly stuff if you happen to be a really butch girl.

I probably won't go in to details just how and what I'm doing, but I want to keep it very casual. If I rate a movie, I might skip the acting part and give my ratings based on stuff that you love. If I think that in a horror movie the monster looks like a big turd, I might give kudos for that. Unless I happen not to like turds at the time.

In the end, for you people this is a way in to a mind of a guy living really god damn north. I really hope at least few people might read this.

To that note, I will continue my blog tomorrow. Let's all hope my future hangover doesn't kill me. I will be making my first list about the games I've played. top 10 all time best games. Fuck yeah, I'm a bad ass.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be looking forward to the drunk finnish stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Blog needs less homosexual and more hardcore stories of you getting drunk and calling me on Skype about the party you had last weekend where you hooked up with multiple chicks.

    ReplyDelete